First Home Buyer Specialist
Buying your first home is a big step towards your financial security and is a very exciting time, we understand how confusing it can be to try and navigate your own way through the process.
Your Home Loan Consultant is here to help you take that big step.
As a first home buyer, you probably have a million questions running through your head, for instance.
- how much do I need for a deposit?
- Do I qualify for a first homeowner grant?
- What will be my monthly repayments?
- Do I want a fixed or variable loan?
- Or just, do I qualify for a home loan? - The list is endless.
Contact us to answer all your questions Call 0401 388 153
How a Queensland First Home Owners' Grant can help you.
The Queensland First Home Owners’ Grant helps first home owners get into their new first home sooner.
If eligible, you’ll get $15,000 towards buying or building your new home. The grant covers houses, units, and townhouses — you can even buy off the plan or choose to build yourself
To be eligible for the grant:
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (or applying with someone who is).
- You or your spouse must not have previously owned property in Australia.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be buying or building a brand new home, valued under $750,000.
Full terms and conditions and eligibility criteria for the Great Start Grant are available from the website* qld.gov.au/greatstartgrant.
Stamp Duty Concessions
In addition to the Grant, you may also be entitled to a stamp duty concessions. Stamp duty concessions have also undergone changes over the last year with the aim of encouraging home buyers into the market.
The Queensland government, offer $0 stamp duty on properties worth up to $500,000. And tiered concessions on properties valued up to $549,999.
Book a phone appointment
Can't talk right now! Schedule a time that is convenient to you and we will give you a call at that time.