How Your Home Loan Consultant Can Help You
Most mortgage brokers will find you a “good deal” or a “low rate” on a home loan…but may actually leave you worse off overall.
At Your Home Loan Consultant, we not only find you the most suitable low-cost home loan, we also provide a complete system of loan structuring and financial support that is guaranteed to save you a minimum of $160,479 in interest payments AND slash 8 years and 6 months* off your loan, without compromising your lifestyle. * Savings are based on a $350,000 loan at 7% interest.
Searching for a home loan may not be hard, but understanding all the finer details can be.
With hundreds of loans to choose from let Your Home Loan Consultant do all the hard work for you.
We will arrange and manage your finance application from submission to settlement. This will save you the time and hassle of researching the products and lenders for yourself.
Buying your family home or investment property will probably be the biggest financial commitment that you will make; you owe it to yourself to get professional advice about the most suitable loan for your individual needs.
We will take the time to understand your financial needs and objectives, before recommending lending options to suit.
You’ll get a better understanding of the facts and figures, how products compare and how they could impact on your objectives.
You’ll be presented with solutions carefully selected from our panel of over 25 lenders, that best meet your unique situation.
We can help you choose with confidence.
We are experts in our field and have full lending qualifications so you feel confident that you have the right brokerage working for you. Your Home Loan Consultant provides exceptional customer service to all of its clients and will work with you to obtain all your lending needs and objectives.
Your Home Loan Consultant can answer all your questions
- How much deposit do I need?
- What will be our monthly repayments?
- How do I use the equity in my home to purchase an investment property?
- Which home loan will suit my immediate and future needs?
- What percentage of the property value can I borrow?
- Do I have to pay lenders mortgage insurance?
- What types of home loans are available?
- Which lender offers the best variable/fixed interest rate?
- How can pay off my home loan years earlier?
With over 25 lenders to choose from, will your bank tell you there is a better deal elsewhere?
- Fixed and variable rate loans or a combination of both
- Interest only loans
- Construction loans
- Loans with no monthly or annual fees
- NRAS Loans
- Low Doc loans
- SMSF (Self Managed Super Funds)
We can assist you
- If you are a First Home Buyer
- If you are a first time Investor or looking to expand your investment portfolio
- If you are building a Home
- If you are an Owner Occupier
- If you are looking to Refinance to get a better deal
- If you are looking reduce your monthly commitments by consolidating your debts
- If you have had some credit problems in the past
- If you’re Self Employed
- Property Investor Guide – “Investing in Your Future”
- Your Home Your Mortgage Home Buyers Guide
- Property report
- Latest news
We promise never to spam or sell your email address